Learning goals of BBA Programs
1. Students should be equipped with professional knowledge and skills.
2. Students should be able to explore and analyze problems.
3. Students should be able to communicate and cooperate effectively.
4. Students should be able to positively learn and understand the international business environment and multinational enterprises' operation.
5. Students should have enthusiasm and ability to serve the society.
Learning goals of MBA
1. Students should have comprehensive understanding ofmanagerial theories, business models, and current management issues.
2. Students should be able to apply managerial theories and scientific technologies to exploring, analyzing and solving problems.
3. Students should be able to effectively communicate and coordinate.
4. Students should be able to observe, understand and analyze the changing business environment with an international perspective.
5. Students should have morality and integrity.